Unknown

巴夏:你的選擇,都是你認為是最好的選擇!  
原創2017-06-20笑笑巴夏Bashar 

 

問:  
So one more question  
還有一個問題 

I want to ask about a relationship.  
是關於“情感關係”的 

巴夏:  
Yes  
好的

問:  
Soul mate or mine  
我的靈魂伴侶 

I have a tendency to go through…  
我有一種傾向,會去經歷… 

巴夏:  
You have a what?  
你有什麼? 

問:  
I have a tendency…  
我有一種傾向… 

巴夏:  
You have a what?  
你有什麼? 

問:  
I go through  
我會經歷…… 

巴夏:  
You choose  
你選擇…… 

問:  
I choose to go through many times.  
我多次選擇經歷…… 

巴夏:  
Thank you  
謝謝 

Tendencies mean:“I can't help it.”  
傾向,意味著:我無能為力 

No responsibility there  
這其中,沒有責任 

No way to change anything  
也沒法改變任何東西 

問:  
Right  
對的!

巴夏:  
I choose  
我選擇 

Now if you're choosing something you don't prefer  
現在,如果你(知道)你選擇了某些你不喜好的事物 

Now you have something to work with  
那你就有工作要做了 

Because the first question would be  
因為你面對的第一個問題是 

What would have to believe is true in order to keep choosing something I don't prefer  
我到底相信什麼是真實的(什麼做法是正確的),才會讓我不斷的選擇我所不喜好的事物

Well,if you say  
但如果你說:

I have a tendency  
“我有一種傾向” 

That gives you nothing to work with  
那這不會帶給你任何你需要做的事情 

No insight into yourself at all  
也根本不會帶給你任何內在的洞察力

It's about taking ownership  
要拿到(掌控自己人生的)所有權

問:  
Yes  
是的 

巴夏:  
Response ability.  
應對的能力(責任)

The ability to respond.  
所謂的責任,就是你有能力對所發生的事情作出應對 

問:  
Oh,that's good  
哇,這個說得好 

巴夏:  
So what is the thing that you choose?  
那麼,你選擇了什麼呢?

問:  
So the thing that I choose is that  
我選擇的是…… 

Going almost back to the coffee question  
這情况,有點像我剛才問的喝咖啡問題 

參考:  
巴夏:咖啡與睡眠

I ramp up my energy to such a degree,  
我提高我的能量,達到某種程度 

That this counterpart to the relationship comes in 於是,這種能量所對應的親密關係,就會到來 

And it has a tendency…  
而這種關係會有一種傾向… 

巴夏:  
It has a what?  
它有什麼? 

We're selective deaf to concept that don't work for us  
對於那些於我們不適用的觀念,我們是選擇性地“耳
聾” 

問:  
I choose this relationship to drag me down  
我選擇了讓這種關係把我的振頻拉低下來 

巴夏:  
Why?  
為什麼呢?

問:  
That's a good question!  
這個問得好! 

巴夏:  
Do you have a good answer?  
你有沒有一個好的答案呢?

問:  
No,I don't  
不,我沒有 

巴夏:  
Yes,you do  
是的,你有 

You're just not paying attention to it  
你只不過沒有把注意力放到它上面去 

問:  
Yes  
是的 

巴夏:  
Remember what we talked about when we talk about the motivational mechanism within all of you?  
記得我們在討論你們每個人內在的信念系統的激勵機制時,我們所說的內容嗎?

This is an absolute given  
這是絕對(如此運作)的 

You all always,and I mean there are no exceptions  
你們,每個人,總是,我是說“毫無例外” 

always move in the direction,choose in the direction of what you believe is in your best interest.  
你們總是選擇“你相信對你來說是最佳利益的方向”,並朝這個方向前進 

You always move away from what you believe is not in your best interest.  
你們總是會遠離“你相信對你來說不是最佳利益的方向” 

Therefore  
因此 

if you know that  
如果你知道這一點的話 

And you know that's how the mechanism works. 並且你知道這個機制是如何運作的 

If you then are choosing something that you know is not in your best interest.  
那麼,如果你還是選擇了某些你知道對你不是最佳利益的事物 

The only way you would do so  
那你會這麼做的唯一原因是 

is you have a definition of the thing that makes it seem to be in your best interest more than the other choice.  
你對這個東西的某個定義,讓你覺得:它比其他選項,對你來說,更有利益!

You need to find the belief that says that  
那個在你耳邊說:(CC信念)

That thing you don't prefer is a better choice than the thing that would actually serve you better  
“那個AA雖然讓你更受益,但那個你不喜好的BB,卻是更好的選擇” 

Find that belief and let it go  
找到CC信念,並釋放它 

And then the motivational mechanism will flip around the other way  
然後,信念系統的激勵機制就會“反其道而行” 

And you will only choose the things that are actually to your benefit  
你也將只會選擇那個真正讓你受益的AA事物 


Instead of attaching beliefs to the things that are not to your benefit that make it seem to be to your benefit  
而不是在對你無益的事物上粘附負面信念,使之看似對你有益 

參考:  
巴夏:負面信念,你的障礙! 

Making some sense?  
有點道理嗎? 

問:  
Yes  
是的 

巴夏:  
So in saying that you are choosing to do something in a relationship where you feel dragged down  
那麼,說回你在情感關係中,會選擇做些拉低你振頻的事情 

Why do you choose that?  
你為什麼選擇那樣做呢?

What beliefs do you have about yourself that you would attract that experience.  
關於你自己,你有什麼樣的信念,才會讓你吸引來這樣的經歷呢? 

問:  
That I don't deserve to be the energy level that brings the experience in  
我不配擁有能吸引這些經歷(情感關係)到來時的能量 

巴夏:  
Do you really buy that?  
你真的接受這樣的觀念嗎? 

問:  
I buy the concept that..  
我接受了…… 

巴夏:  
That you might believe that  
你可能相信了 

問:  
I might believe that  
我可能相信了 

巴夏:  
What do you get out of believing that that you don't deserve that?  
如果你相信你不配擁有這樣的能量,那你會從中得到什麼呢? 

問:  
I get the approval of the people who are my parents  
我能够獲得父母的認可 

and the people who think I'm different  
以及那些認為我“不一樣”的人的認可 

巴夏:  
All right  
好的 

So in other words  
那麼,換句話說 

You're willing to go for approval  
你寧可要別人的認可你 

Instead of actually honoring yourself  
也不想要尊重自己 

and thus honoring them by being yourself?  
也不想通過“做自己”來尊重他們 

巴夏:  
Yes  
是的 

Well,there you go.  
那你的經歷,不正是你想要的嗎?

You're settling for something that isn't you  
你滿足於某些“不是你”的東西 

Because you think that that's the right thing to do 因為你認為,那是你該做的正確的事 

Because you are looking for their approval to determine who you are  
因為你通過尋求他們的認可,來確定“你是誰”(身份) 

Is that what you prefer?  
這是你喜歡的嗎?

問:  
No when you say it  
聽你這麼一說,我就不喜歡了

參考:  
巴夏:你和自己的關係,是一切關係的基礎 

巴夏:  
This is why it's so important to identify beliefs  
這就是為什麼認定出你的信念,是如此的重要?

Because,you see what I said earlier  
現在,你明白我之前說的吧?

Once you actually bring it out into the light  
因為,一旦你把你的信念帶到光明之中

And make a statement out of it consciously  
並且有意識地對它做個聲明 

Doesn't make much sense,does it?  
它就變得沒道理了,是不是這樣呢?

問:  
No  
確實沒道理了 

巴夏:  
As soon as it's nonsensical,it's gone  
一旦你認識到它的荒謬,那麼,這個信念就消失了

Unless you have another belief that says  
除非你有另外一個信念在說:

You need to hold onto it  
“你要緊緊抓著它不放”

And then you need to find that one too  
那麼,你也得把這個信念找到

And let that become nonsensical  
讓它也變得荒謬 

Because all the things that are out of alignment with your true vibration 
因為所有跟你真正振頻不相匹配的信念(事物)

Don't make sense  
都是沒道理的 

問:  
Exactly!Thank you!  
正是如此!謝謝你!

巴夏:  
You're welcome  
客氣! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

創作者介紹

嘟嘟公主

嘟嘟公主 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()