Unknown

巴夏:相信你的激情
原創 2017-06-24 笑笑 巴夏Bashar

 

 

巴夏:
Remember
記住:

You are always being given all the help you can be given
你們所需要的所有幫助,都已經給你們了

When you ask for help
當你尋求幫助時

What you're actually doing
實際上,你所做的是

Is asking for more awareness of the help you're already being given
尋求更多的“你需要的幫助已經被給予”意識

You're not asking for something that's not being given already
而不是尋求還沒給到你的幫助

問:
Hello Bashar
你好,巴夏!

巴夏:
And to you good day
你好,日安!

問:
I'm very grateful to be here.
能來到這裡,我真的很感激

My question is
我的問題是:

Everything is for a reason
每件事的發生都是有原因的
萬事萬物的存在都是有原因的

We're all here for...
我們來這裡都……

There are no coincidences.
不存在“巧合”這種事

巴夏:
It's all an orchestration, yes
是的,一切都是“合奏的音樂會”

You may not always know what everything is for
你可能並不知道事物存在的目的

But it's all an orchestration
但它們都參與到“音樂會”的合奏過程中

Something will have more to do with you or less to do with you
有些事情可能跟你的關係多一點,或者少一點

And may have more to do with someone else
又或者跟某個人的關係更多一點

But you're still part of the orchestration if you are experiencing it at all
但如果你參與(經歷)了,那你也屬於這個音樂會的一部分

Even if it's just to be there
即使你只是出現在那裡

so someone else can get what they need out of it
從而使其他人就能從中獲得他們所需要獲得的

Still on orchestration
但你們仍然在共同演奏音樂會

問:
I'm here for a reason today
所以,我今天出現在這裡是有原因的

巴夏:
Yes
是的

Your own reasons.
屬於你自己的原因

Sometimes you know what they are
有時候,你知道這原因是什麼

and sometimes you don't need to
有時候,你並不需要知道

問:
Thank you.
謝謝!

My second question is
我的第二個問題是:

We always have to follow our passion?
我們都需要跟隨我們的激情嗎?

巴夏:
You don't have to
不是說你一定要這麼做

But it's probably a wise choice
但這可能是個明智的選擇

It's certainly a more enjoyable choice than not following it
相比不跟隨你的激情而言,這肯定是一個更為愉悅的選擇

問:
Of course.
那是當然!

But can we have not one passion
但我們的激情,可不可以不止一個

Because people always say stick to one thing.
因為,人們總是說“堅持做一件事”……

巴夏:
Sometimes your passion can be expressed in a multitude of ways
有時候,你的激情會通過多種方式來表達

It doesn't mean it's not the same passion,
但這並不意味著 它們不屬於同一個激情

It just may be that you have an overarching passion that can be expressed in a number of ways
有可能,你有一個“總體激情”,然後通過很多種方式來表達這個“總體激情”

問:
Can I have two passions, like our dream...
我可不可以擁有兩個激情,就像……

巴夏:
No! No! No!
不!不!不!

You can have different expressions of your passion
你可以有不同的表達激情的方式

It's still the same passion.
但它們都是同一個激情

Passion is just an energy state
激情只是一種能量狀態

The expression doesn't mean you have a different passion
表達方式的不同,並不意味著激情的不同

It just means you have a different expression of the same passion.
而是說,你可以用不同的方式來表達同一個激情

問:
If one connects more to sport and another one to business.
如果一種表達方式跟“運動”關聯比較多一點,另一個則跟“生意”的關聯多一點

巴夏:
Yes?
是嗎?

Is that mean you want to go into the Sports Business?
是不是說你想從事“運動”方面的“生意”呢?

And blend them
並將它們合二為一呢?

問:
Maybe,
也許吧

I don't know
我不知道

巴夏:
All right
好的

But it's up to you is what we're saying
但我們說的是:一切都取決於你

Whatever excites you
不論讓你興奮的是什麼

And again remember
再次提醒你記住:

The idea of​​ your passion will shift from time to time through different expressions
你的激情,時不時地 會在不同的表達方式來表達中切換

Because you may need to experience that expression of your passion
因為你可能需要體驗那種表達方式

And learn something there
並從中學習一些東西

So that when you shift back to the other expression
然後,當你切換到另一種表達方式時

You bring something with you in terms of experience that will actually enhance the other expression as well
你在之前的經歷中所學到的東西,能夠提升你在當前表達激情的方式

Because all passion and all excitement is connected to all other expressions of it.
因為所有的激情、興奮與所有的表達方式都是相連接的

It's a thread that you follow through different expressions
就像你順著一條線路走,走過不同的“站點”(表達方式)

Because you're gathering what you need
收集你需要收集的東西

to be able to actually fully express all the different expressions of your passion
從而使你能夠在其他不同的表達方式中,淋漓盡致地展現你的激情

Doesn't mean that it has to be looked at as a divergent
並不意味著把它看成是“岔路”《分歧者》

If it is your passion
如果它真的是你的激情

There may be an extremely good reason why it's expressing itself or needs to express itself in some way that looks very different than what you were doing before
那肯定有很好的理由,它才會以不同的方式來表達,或者需要以看似非常不同的方式來表達

Because there something you need to learn about that
因為你需要經歷它,並學到你需要學習的東西

To enhance every expression of your passion that you will encounter from that point forward
從而提升你在此之後遇到的其他激情表達方式

You need to just follow the thread and trust it.
你只需要順著這條“線路”走,並且相信它

問:
Trust myself, trust my higher self?
相信我自己,相信我的高我嗎?

巴夏:
Trust your passion.
相信你的激情

It's a self-guided mechanism.
它是一個自我引導的機制

That's how you know that you're on the right track.
這就是你如何知道自己是否走在正確的道路上方式

That's what passion and excitement is
這就是激情和興奮的真正本質

Is your physical bodily translation of your true path, your true vibration at that moment
也就是說:在那一刻,你的身體將真正屬於你的道路、真我的振頻“翻譯”成激情、興奮的感覺

It will express itself in a number of different ways,
激情、興奮會通過許多不同的方式來表達

But it's the same passion,
但不同的方式來都屬於是同一個激情

It's the same vibration.
它們有著相同的振頻

It's your true vibration.
也就是你的真正的振頻

問:
Regardless that many people around me say that I shouldn't do it
即使我身邊的很多人都說“不該做!”

But I feel like I can, I must do it?
但我覺得:我能做,我應該做,是嗎?

巴夏:
They may be afraid to do that
他們也許因為害怕而不敢做

Because it understand how it works.
因為他們不知道激情是怎麼運作的

If you understand how it works
如果你知道它是怎麼運作的

And you're actually truly following your passion
並且你是真正地跟隨你的激情

And not actually just distracting yourself
而不被分心,不被分散注意力

If it is a true following of your passion,
如果你真的跟隨你的激情

It will work, whether anyone says it will are not
那不論別人怎麼說,它肯定行得通(有效果的)

Because that's how the mechanism works.
因為 宇宙/激情 的運作機制就是這樣

They may just not understand that,
他們可能不懂

And they may be afraid to do it
他們可能因為害怕而不敢做

Because they don't understand how it works.
因為他們不懂得它是怎麼運作的

Yes?
明白嗎?

問:
Yes
明白

巴夏:
But you have to be clear and honest with yourself that that's actually what you're doing
但你必須清楚地知道你在做什麼,並誠實地面對自己

Is really following your passion where it leads you
也就是:激情帶你到哪裡,你就“順流”到哪裡

And not distracting yourself
並且不被分心

Or coloring your passion,
或者粉飾你的激情

Or coloring your anxiety look like passion
或者粉飾你的焦慮,使之看似激情

Or coloring your passion to look like anxiety
或者粉飾你的激情,使之看似焦慮

You have to be honest with yourself about
你必須對自己誠實,也就是:

this really is right now where my passion is leading me
“現在,這裡,就是激情帶我來的地方”

Because it's not leading me there
“因為它並沒把我帶到那裡去”

And you have to be clear that you're not just skipping around because you're afraid to follow your passion.
並且你要清楚地知道:自己不是因為害怕“跟隨激情”,而四處蹦來蹦去

Make sense?
你明白嗎?

問:
Yes, it does.
是的,明白!

巴夏:
Does this helps?
這對你有幫助嗎?

問:
Absolutely
絕對有!

巴夏:
All right, thank you
好的,謝謝!

問:
Thank you
謝謝你

巴夏:
Yes
客氣!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

創作者介紹

嘟嘟公主

嘟嘟公主 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()